1) Art Rainer, VP of Institutional Advancement at Southeastern, offers some reasons why ministry leaders often quit after three years. He also provides some resources to help.
2) Ed Stetzer takes a look at the connection between biblical literacy and Bible engagement.
3) At First Things, Timothy George, Dean of Beeson Divinity School, writes about the life and mission of William Carey and the lessons we can learn from it.
4) From the Center for Pastor Theologians, Todd Wilson offers some valuable advice to seminary students. “Don’t begrudge the suffering that God sends into your life.”
5) Jeremy Writebol discuses how Christians should respond to Ebola in the U.S.