1) A new year brings new hopes and dreams but also new opportunities to sin. Chuck Lawless warns us to take caution in 2015.
2) Ed Stetzer reminds us that Jesus spent a lot of time with “the lost,” and we might do well to love them as he did.
3) Across the pond, Andrew Wilson shares a talk he gave on a “theology of maleness.” This is an important topic for men and women in our increasingly gender neutral culture.
4) SEBTS VP of Institutional Advancement, Art Rainer writes about the five reasons young leaders should cherish parenthood.
5) Trillia Newbell argues that love ought to inform all our actions that spring from faith. Works without faith is dead.