1) At Canon and Culture, Andrew Walker has an interesting interview with Ryan Anderson on physician-assisted suicide.
2) From First Things, Carl Trueman discusses the nature of pastoral language and political rhetoric, especially as such rhetoric relates to sexual ethics (or the lack thereof).
3) Mike Leake, at Pastors Today, offers four reasons why we should write out prayer requests.
4) The guys at Baptist 21 have a series of posts on the need, in their eyes, for change to state conventions. Whether or not you agree with their take, it points to the importance of the conversation.
5) Finally, at TGC, Mike McKinley reminds us that Jesus — not our efforts here or to the ends of the earth — ensures that the Great Commission will not fail.