A few weeks ago Walter Strickland and Ed Stetzer sat down to discuss LifeWay Research’s findings from January 2015: “Sunday Morning in America Still Segregated – and That’s OK With Worshippers.” The research can be found here.
- 41% of pastors only address the issue of race once a year.
- 67% of church goers said their church is doing enough to become racially diverse.
- Where does the apathy about diversity come from?
- How do we sway those who are complacent with the current state of diversity in their church?
- Are we welcoming, but not necessarily engaging, the ethnic communities around us?
Subscribe to the Kingdom Diversity Podcast.