1) At Pastors Today, Erik Reed discusses three reasons why people leave your church.
2) Also in the list genre, Southeastern VP of Institutional Advancement, Art Rainer, mentions seven moments when ministry leaders are likely to lose focus.
3) Ed Stetzer provides a very helpful brief history of “missional.” He rightly notes that talking about missional living does not a missional church make.
4) For a good look at the gospel and the church in Mexico–where gospel ministry can be as difficult as in some Middle Eastern countries–read Ivan Mesa’s interview of Carlos Contreras at The Gospel Coalition.
5) Finally, Bruce Ashford, Provost at Southeastern, writes at Canon at Culture about the impact Leslie Newbigin has had on his thinking.