1) Southeastern alum (M.Div.) and current pastor at Gateway Heights Church in Cleveland, Ohio, Cory Wilson writes about the evangelical expression of “A Biblical Vision of Marriage” at First Things.
2) Students must read: Southeastern VP of Institutional Advancement, Art Rainer, shares some good advice on how to avoid student loan debt.
3) Ed Stetzer provides helpful analysis of the growth of Pentecostalism while many other evangelical denominations are shrinking.
4) An illuminating testimonial and helpful argument from Al Mohler, President of The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary, on sexual orientation and the gospel of Jesus Christ.
5) Our culture didn’t become secular overnight. Read Trevin Wax’s interview of James K. A. Smith to find out how Charles Taylor tells this story.
6) This one is a bit more dated, but still worth reading. At the New Republic, John Gray reviews Richard Dawkins’ auto-biography, An Appetite for Wonder. Atheism, it seems, is a religion.